Do you have an older model vehicle and want to install a dash cam? Are you wondering which dash cam you should get? You may be interested in learning more about the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam, which offers full HD 1920X1080P video, seen through a 165 degree wide angle lens. This dash cam has a gravity sensor, and WDR for incredibly clear nighttime recordings. It has a large, 2.7 inch screen, but the design is slim and unobtrusive. It even has a built-in GPS module so you can record GPS data, check vehicle speed, find routes and get directions, and more. The following is our review of the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam.
KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam
- Full-HD Video 1920*1080 at 30 fps, super wide 165° angle. The X1 dash cam can automatically record hands-free in a continuous loop. Large 2.7" screen, super slim design. Come with 8GB micro SD card, ready to use right out of the box.
- Superior Night-vision by world class F1.6 Six-Glass lenses, and unique dashcam WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system (Similar to HDR technology in Camera)
- Built-in GPS module precisely record GPS data into dash cam video clips, and you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Map through included KDLINKS Dashcam Player Software
- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file.Safety First: High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110mah battery can bear high/low temperature (Tested: 6+ hours in 170°F, 6+ hours in -40°F).
- One Year Warranty To Cover Any Dash Cam hardware Issues. First Class best support for all customers. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam is exactly what you need in case of an emergency, whether it is an accident, you are lost in a strange neighborhood, or another problem. It offers high quality night vision from world class F1.6 six-glass lenses, as well as the WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system, which behaves much like the HDR technology in regular cameras. It offers full HD Video, and will automatically record in a continuous loop, without the need for you to hold a camera yourself.
This dash cam has an emergency lock button, along with an accident auto detection feature (G-Sensor) that locks video files so you can be sure nothing is going to be erased and lost. The built-in GPS module lets you check a variety of things on Google Maps, so you can be sure to never get lost again. This feature uses the KDLINKS Dash Cam Player Software. This is much more than just a dash cam; it is a tool from which all drivers can benefit.
Who is this Dash Cam For?
Do you own a vehicle? If so, this dash cam is for you. Anyone who has a vehicle should have this type of security feature. It is a lot more than just a way to record what is going on around you. A dash cam such as this can be just what you need to provide evidence that another driver was at fault in an accident, or the identity of someone who vandalized or tried to break into your vehicle.
There are so many reasons to have a dash cam. You can record accidents as they happen, which is the absolute best evidence for insurance claims. You can record what is going on around you, and subsequently be able to see more of your surroundings while you are driving. You can use the GPS feature to get directions, check speed limits, and more. A dash cam is a handy little device that is small and unobtrusive, but that is also huge on features from which every driver can benefit.
When your package arrives at your door, you will find the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam, along with the software you need to use the GPS module with Google Maps. The instructions for installing this dash cam are also included, and it should only take a few minutes to have it up and running. If you want to get a really good look at this dash cam, you can watch this unboxing video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq6sAfy_k4s.
Overview of Features
A dash cam is more than just something that records everything around you while you are driving. There are many other features that are going to help you to stay safe while you are on the road. At the very least, if you are in an accident, it is going to give you a complete record of that accident. If someone caused the accident on purpose to commit insurance fraud, the video will likely tell the real story. Some of our favorite features of the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam include:
- WDR System – No matter what type of lighting condition you are in, this dash cam is always going to capture crystal clear videos. This is because the WDR system ensures that all details are captured through the high quality camera lens.
- Full HD – This dash cam captures full 1920*1080p HD videos at 30 fps with H.264. You will always enjoy high quality video footage, thanks to the HD technology and the six-glass lens system, along with a highly sensitive AR0330 sensor for detailed and smooth videos.
- GPS Feature – Everyone can benefit from a GPS system, and if your vehicle doesn’t have one, it will once you install the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam. This feature will record all GPS data and turn it into video clips. You can check a variety of things, including location, routes, and more.
There are a couple of minor issues we have found with this dash cam. First, there are times when the camera may freeze if it is plugged in while the engine is being started. It may be necessary to plug it in after starting the ignition. Also, if the card is full, the camera may not record properly.
How to Install the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam
Installing this dash cam is easy, and you should be able to do it in just a few minutes. You can also easily hide the wires so it doesn’t look like an amateur installed a dash cam. If you want to see how it is done, take a look at this YouTube video on how to install the KDLINKS X1 Dash Cam: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIikT9D-I6Y.
It is always a good idea to look at more than one product when shopping for anything, particularly an item such as dash cam. You may also be interested in checking out another dash cam from KDLINKS, the R100. While the X1 records in HD, this dash cam records in Ultra HD, and it records at both the front and rear, with 1296p in front and 1080p at the rear. It also has a larger, 280 degree wide angle lens with anti-glare technology.
If you have been considering putting a dash cam in your vehicle, the KDLINKS X1 is a great choice. It is loaded with features that are going to give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that if your vehicle is involved in any type of mishap, everything will be recorded for evidence and for your insurance claim.