When you are involved in a car accident, unless you have a camera, it can be a real pain to try and record the damages for the police report and your insurance claim. This is one of the main reasons why so many people are turning to dash cams. They are constantly recording what is going on around them while they are driving, so if there is an accident, all of the details are right there on video for anyone to be able to see. Many newer vehicles come equipped with dash cams, but if you have an older model vehicle, you are going to need to install your own. If you are wondering which dash cam to get, check out our review of the iTRUE X6D Dual Car Dash Cam.
iTRUE X6 Dual Car Dash Cam
- UNIQUE DESIGN：iTrue original triangle and stealth design keeps X6D perfectly fit to engineering and aesthetic. Creative round edge design makes this dashboard camera touch softly.
- LESS is MORE：Only one 3M adhesive tape can solve the installation process extremely easily. More time and money should be saved.
- TWO are ALL：Two Lens system can well cover both front and rear. Dual cameras work simultaneously to give the car a whole protection.
- SMALL but POWERFUL：Never judge a book from its cover. X6D looks slim, but it has lots of functions including Full HD Videos, Superior Night Vision, Super Wide angle, Auto-locking during a vehicle collision, Date Stamp, Plate Stamp, Wide Dynamic Rang and GPS Positioning System for location and speed monitoring (GPS antenna sold separately) More other surprises waiting for your discover.Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect X6D to external power while use it.
- iTrue Adavantage：Ready to use right out of the box. One Year Warranty To Cover Any Dash Cam hardware Issues. First Class best support for all customers. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The iTRUE X6D Dual Car Dash Cam has a very unique design. This dash cam is triangular in shape, and this stealth design allows you to fit it perfectly when installing; it looks great. All it takes is one piece of 3M adhesive tape to install this dash cam, and you can have it up and running in just a few minutes. There is a two-lens system that covers both the front and rear of the vehicle, and both cameras work simultaneously to give you full protection while driving.
While this may look like a small, cheap, and ineffective dash cam, it is actually just the opposite. Yes, it is small in stature, but it is huge on features, and you get amazingly clear video quality. It shoots full HD videos, and has a Super Night Vision feature, so nighttime footage is as clear as daytime footage. There is even a GPS so you will always know where you are going, and the speed at which you are driving.
Who is this Dash Cam For?
Anyone who owns a car should have a dash cam. You never know what can happen while you are on the road, and having the iTRUE X6D is going to be a big help if you should get into any sort of trouble, including an accident. The GPS feature is also great for everyone, because you don’t have to worry about carrying around a lot of maps.
Did you know that dash cams are great for things besides your own personal safety? You just never know what the cameras are going to pick up. You could end up capturing the next YouTube sensation. Or, you could pick up another accident, and be able to help someone who needs your footage to be able to make an insurance claim. No matter who you are, if you drive your own vehicle, you should seriously consider installing a dash cam such as this one.
Everything you need to install this dash cam and start using it right away is included with your purchase. In addition to the iTRUE X6D, you will receive the rear camera and extension cable, the 3M adhesive mounting holder (two sets), a car charger, a 16GB Micro-SD card, and the operating manual. You can also purchase a hard wire kit for this dash cam. If you want a good look at everything that comes with this dash cam, check out this YouTube unboxing video, which also includes a review of the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9O5HPyMOM8.
Overview of Features
This small but powerful dash cam is ideal for anyone who wants to be able to keep an eye on their surroundings while they are driving. Having the iTRUE X6D could mean the difference between receiving an insurance settlement and getting absolutely nothing because you have no evidence. Some of our favorite features include:
- Automatic Recording – As soon as you turn on the ignition, this dash cam begins recording. There is also a loop recording feature, so if you run out of space on the Micro-SD card, the camera will simply loop it back to the beginning and start all over.
- Warranty – This dash cam comes with a one year warranty that covers any hardware issues that you might have. Customer support is fast and friendly, and all emails are replied to within 24 hours. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- High Resolution – You will enjoy high resolution, full HD videos at 1920*1080 P at 30 FPS (frames per second). Also, the super-side angle, 170 degree lens for the front camera lets you capture everything that is going on around you.
There have been some issues with the memory card. In some cases, it is reading that the card is full, when in fact it is not. This seems to happen with any Micro-SD card, and not just the one that comes with this dash cam.
Tips for Using the iTRUE X6D
The battery for this dash cam is usually only needed if you must save files in an emergency. For regular use, connect the dash cam to external power when it is being used. Another tip for using this camera is about installation. In order to ensure that it does indeed stick properly, make sure that you thoroughly clean the windshield and rear window. You can do this with vinegar and water. Here is an installation video found on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbFeq2vcwl4&t=63s.
If you want to make sure that any accident footage you have is protected, you may want to check out the Rexing V1P. This dual channel dash cam has the G-sensor that allows you to do just that. It offers full HD recording in 1080p video at 30 fps. The G-sensor detects collisions, and automatically locks the video, so your footage is going to be protected and there is no chance that it will be overwritten because of the loop feature.
If you are in the market for a quality dash cam that is going to help you to see where you are going, what is behind you, detect collisions, record, and more, the iTRUE X6D is a great choice. This dash cam records in full HD for crystal clear video footage, so you will never miss anything while you are on the road.